PREMIUM 5 Gallon Beer Brewing Starter Kit With Premium Beer Ingredient Kit
This PREMIUM Brewing Starter Kit includes EVERYTHING you need for brewing perfect beer. The premium wort chiller and 8.5 Gallon kettle are exclusive items with this upgrade. This kit includes a new premium 8.5 Brewmaster Gallon Brewing Kettle, a Fermentap - Wort Chiller - Immersion Chiller, a premium 7 gallon Fermonster Fermenter with a spigot for easy transfer, a Fermonster carboy carrier carrying handle for the fermentor, a bubbler airlock and a Premium Brewmaster 8.5 Gallon Kettle with all the options. This kit also comes with the Palmer Premium Beer Kit - Kent’s Hollow Leg - American Wheat --to brew your first batch of beer right away!. This is one of the best selling beer making kits and also included several upgrades that you will not get with other kits including Star San, an Adhesive thermometer, a Dial thermometer, Spoon and three Reusable grain bags. You actually have 2 Fermentors with this KIT so you can brew 2 5 gallon beers at the same time!! That's more than 104 12oz beers! This is an amazing value. The whole list of equipment includes:
- (2) Brewmaster plastic buckets with spigots for fermentation, bottling, and cleaning
- Bucket lid, stopper, and airlock
- 24 inch spoon
- Vinyl tubing for transfers & bottling
- Bottle filling wand
- Wing bottle capper & 50 bottle caps
- (3) 8"x15" re-usable mesh steeping bags for grain and hops
- Star San sanitizer, 4 fl oz bottle
- Bottle brush
- Triple scale hydrometer and sample jar
- Dial thermometer
- Adhesive liquid crystal fermentation thermometer
- Step by step instructions
- FerMonster 7 Gallon Carboy Fermetor Vessel with Spigot and S-Shaped airlock.
- 8.5 Gallon Brewmaster Stainless Steel Brew Kettle
- FerMonster 7 Gallon Carboy Carrier with Handle
- Fermentap - Wort Chiller - Immersion Chiller
- Wort Chiller - Immersion Chiller (25' x 3/8" With Tubing) Description
The Fermentap Wort Chiller is unlike any on the market today. The coils have been specially positioned to be at the top of your wort, where the majority of the heat will be. This results in a faster cooling time over chillers with lower coils.
25' of 3/8'' copper tubing. 8' of vinyl tubing attached to both the in and the out with a female garden hose fitting on the in side. Use our CE20 hose thread adaptor to attach to your sink. Perfect for a kitchen environment where the sink is close by. These Wort Chillers are ideal for our 8 Gallon Heavy Duty Kettles!
The measurements are: Approx. 10" diameter, 8" to the top coil, 15" to the bend to go over the lip of the kettle.
|Availability||California - 147 In Stock
Pennsylvania - 67 In Stock
8.5 Gallon Brewmaster Stainless Steel Brew Kettle DESCRIPTION
This kettle is ideal for shops looking to complete their own homebrew starter kits with an affordable kettle option. Internal Volume markers, Silicone Handle Grips, and two welded full couplers on this all stainless kettle make it an attractively affordable option.
A ball valve, nipple, and plug are included for the welded couplers. A thermometer, false bottom, or kettle screen can be added separately
- 8.5 Gallon Stainless Steel Brewmaster Brewing Kettle
- Two Welded 1/2" Full Couplers allow for internal and external attachments
- Stainless 1/2" Full Port Ball Valve & nipple included for bottom Coupler
- Stainless 1/2" Plug included for top coupler
- Stamped Volume Markers
- Silicone Handle Grips
- Internal Threading allows for conversion to Mash Tun or addition of whole hop filters
- Internal Dimensions: 13.75" Tall x 13.75" Ø
- 1 mm thick walls
- Made from 201 Stainless Steel
Perfect size for partial boil extract brewing!
FERMONSTER FERMENTOR Description:
The Fermonster Plastic Carboy fermenters are made from PET plastic (same as 2L soda bottles) which is far more resistant to oxygen than regular plastic. Plastic PET carboys are safer than glass carboy fermentors. Full carboys can be heavy and hard to maneuver and glass can break resulting in possible injury. Also with a wider 4" mouth, there is easier access for cleaning.
- Uses a #10 stopper
- Comes with an O-ring and an air tight lid with a hole for the #10 stopper (Solid lid also available but sold separately)
- Weighs 1.5 lbs
- Rated to 140 degrees F
- Height: 19.25 inches
- Diameter: 11.25 inches
- Completely taste and odor free
- Perfect for Beer, Wine, Cider, Mead, Kombucha or any other fermented beverage!
Beer Kit (Included) Description
- Gravity (OG) 1.053
- Bitterness 23 IBUs
- Color 4 SRM
- ABV 5.5%
|Availability||California - 6 In Stock
Pennsylvania - 9 In Stock
|Ready to Drink Within||2-4 Weeks|
|Alcohol Content||Medium (5-7%)|
|Fermentation Temp Range||64-72|